lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2013

EXAMEN 3º PRIMARIA


Monday, 11th of November 2013.

Vocabulary unit 1:
 
Colours: Red, blue, black, orange, white, pink, brown, yellow, purple.

Days of the week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Parts of the house: Bedroom, bathroom, living-room, kitchen, garage, garden, hall, dining-room.

Objects: Television, Cupboard, Bookcase, sink, fridge, bath, lamp, cooker.

Food: Donut, pack, sandwich.

Prepositions

On: encima
In: dentro
Under: debajo
Behind: detras

Conversation:

Hello, good morning!
Hello!
What's your name?
My name is Ana. And you?
My name is Peter. Nice to meet you.
How are yow?
I'm happy, and you?
I'm ok. Thank you.
What's your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is red, and you?
It' s pink. Bye bye.
Bye bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.