miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

6º PRIMARIA: RESPUESTAS DE LA PRUEBA DEL EXAMEN DE INGLÉS

1. Describe your family:

MY FAMILY


Hi. My name's Ana. I'm from San Pablo, in Spain. I've got short, dark hair and brown eyes.
My dad's name is Alfonso. He's got short, black hair and green eyes. My mum´s name is Ana María. She's got short, dark hair and brown eyes.
I've got a brother. His name is Angel. He's got short,black hair an brown eyes.

Esto es un ejemplo. Cada uno de vosotros tiene que adaptarlo a su caso poniendo  los datos reales de sus familias.



2. Numbers:


65: Sixty five

123: One hundred a twenty three
98: Ninety eight
56: Fifty six
21: Twenty one 
289: Two hundred and eighty nine
72: Seventy two
16: Sixteen
1000: One thousand


3. Vocabulary:


Walking: pasear / caminar

Running:correr
Eating: comer
Drinking: beber
Taking photos: hacer fotos
Listening to music: escuchar música
Stadium: estadio
Street: calle
Tower: torre
Palace: palacio
Gallery: galería
Church: iglesia
Square: Plaza
River: río

4. Comparatives:


Fast + er --> Faster   (Más rápido que...)

Short + er --> Shorter (Más pequeño que...)                than ......
Big + er --> Bigger     (Más grande que ...)

A bus is ______bigger_____(big) than a taxi.

A cheetah is ____faster_____(fast) than an elephant.
The river is ____longer______(long) than the street.
My dad is ______taller_____(tall) than my mum.
A church is ______smaller____(small) than a cathedral.
I´m ____shorter____(short) than a train.
He´s ____taller_____(tall) than my sister.


5. Present Continuous:


What are you doing? (¿Qué estás haciendo?)

I´m swimming (Estoy nadando)

He´s _______taking photos_________(take photos)

I´m ___________running_____(run)
We´re _______drinking_______(drink)
She´s _______swimming________(swim)
It´s _________eating________(eat)
They´re ______listening to music_______(listen to music)
What ___is___ she ____doing_____?
What ___are__ they ____doing____?



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.